Honeyroot’s Grape Ape – 2 Gram THC-O Disposable
Grape Ape is an Indica strain.
Grape Ape, propagated by Apothecary Genetics and Barney’s Farm, is a mostly indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani. Named for its distinct grape-like smell, this indica is known for providing carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety. Its dense, compact buds are wreathed in deep purple leaves which darken as this indica reaches full maturation following its 7 to 8 week flowering time.
This disposable vape contains 2000mg of hemp derived THC-O, comes in a full 2 milliliter and is made with high-quality materials and a superior coil structure to ensure proper consistency and reliability. Not to mention some satisfying vapor and flavor production all day long.
Honeyroot’s THC-O Disposable Features:
- Each vape cartridge contains 2ml of THC-O hemp extract in a high quality 2 gram disposable.
- Almost 90% THC-O and less than .3% Delta 9 THC.
- THC-O is federally legal, but it’s recommended to verify whether or not your state is restricted.
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
What is THC-O Acetate?
THC-O-acetate is a synthesized cannabinoid, meaning that you cannot extract the compound from the cannabis plant like you can in order to obtain concentrated levels of pure delta 8 or delta 9. THC-O, as you’ve probably guessed, is psychoactive, like all THC compounds. While HHC, Delta-8, and Delta-10 are known for being milder than delta 9, THC-O is anything but. This cannabinoid is striking in terms of its potency, which is about 3 times as psychoactive as delta-9.
Due to the unique process of producing THC-O, it comes in the form of a thick oil with a light tint, and it’s ethanol-soluble. Being flavorless and odorless, like all isolated cannabinoids, and like cannabinoid extracts that we are familiar with, it can be used as a base active ingredient to formulate everything from vape oils to edibles.
- To be cautious, don’t take this product if you’re subject to routine drug screenings.
- Although THC-O is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states don’t permit the use of THC-O at this time.
- THC-O could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after taking this product. Please consult your doctor before use.